Traineeships at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg
Twice per year the Council of Europe welcomes young graduates as trainees. Traineeships last from eight weeks to five months, and are not remunerated.
The typical responsibilities given to trainees include:
- research work;
- preparation of draft reports and studies for meetings of experts;
- drafting of meeting reports;
- assistance with work in hand;
- committee organisation;
- updating websites.
- Have the nationality of one of the Council of Europe member states;
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (a diploma for the first cycle of higher education as defined in the Bologna Declaration).
- Have a desire to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the functioning and activities of the Council of Europe;
- Have a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe official languages (English or French) together with good drafting ability. Good knowledge of the other official language is appreciated.
For the internship from 07/03/2016 to 31/07/2016 deadline is 28/11/2015.