Becas de estancia en Bruselas del Espacio Económico Europeo
The Financial Mechanism Office (FMO) is the secretariat of the EEA Grants and Norway Grants, and is affiliated to the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) in Brussels. The FMO reports to the three Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) through the EEA Financial Mechanism Committee (FMC) for the EEA Grants and through the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (NMFA) for the Norway Grants. Our focus is on reducing economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and strengthening bilateral relations between the Donor States and the 15 Beneficiary States.
The FMO offers an international, stimulating and diverse workplace, with a staff of approximately 60 employees comprising some 15 nationalities.
Every year we have several traineeship places available. As one of the selected candidates you will get hands-on work experience in a truly international and multicultural environment. This can be a valuable opportunity – to put into practice knowledge acquired during studies or work and gain skills to enrich your future career.
The aim of the traineeships is to provide junior civil servants and other qualified applicants with opportunities for training and familiarisation with the work and functions of the FMO.
Field of work
The trainees will be assigned to a specific department/unit of the FMO according to the academic field of specialisation, personal preferences and career objectives.
Posts are offered within the following departments/units and fields of work:
– Legal Affairs
– Finance and Control
– Results and Evaluation
– Sectors and Funds
– Country and Bilateral Cooperation
• University degree within law, economics, statistics, political science, international relations or other relevant and equivalent degree.
• Knowledge of standard office IT applications (Microsoft Office).
• Work experience of 1-2 years in a governmental service and knowledge of the EEA agreement would be an advantage.
• An analytical mind with ability to draft good quality documents in English.
• A flexible and motivated team player and capable of taking on a wide variety of tasks, both complex and more basic.
• Fluency in both spoken and written English.
Applications have to be submitted via the EFTA online recruitment tool.
Please be aware that:
• All requested information on education, work experience, motivation, etc., should be filled in on the application form.
• Applications submitted by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
13 March 2016
For any further information, please contact EFTA Human Resources:
Ms Katelijne Kenis, email@example.com, tel. +32 (0)2 286 17 09