Internship with g+(europe)
g+(europe) is currently looking for talented and enthusiastic Master’s students to join their team in Brussels for a 6-month internship starting in March/April 2016.
What they offer:
- The opportunity to work on areas that may include competition, trade, international relations, financial services, telecoms, energy and environment policy.
- Challenging, high-profile work in a stimulating and entrepreneurial environment.
- A passion for, and knowledge of, the EU and its processes and policies
- Good communication skills and a desire to develop personal networks in Brussels
- Oral & written fluency in English and at least one other major European language (French and/or Dutch preferably)
If you are looking for an internship as part of your degree programme (school agreement is required), please send your 2-page CV & motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Brussels Internship March/April 2016”
The deadline of your application is 14 February 2016.