EVS – BODRUM, TURKEY
Activities of volunteers will also include:
– promotion of Erasmus+ programme by writing articles,
blogposts, organizing info-events in high schools and
university in Bodrum
– work on info stands and festival promotion desks in
Bodrum center and surrounding towns to promote Dance
– taking part in the dance cerography with other volunteers
to perform during the Festivals and take photos or shoot
videos from preparation period in order to make a film
introducing EVS Project and Festivals
– helping the festival committee members on guiding the
festival participants during the Festivals days
– to introduce their country and city, culture to local
community during informal meetings In April and May Bodrum Dance Club – Youth,
Culture and Art Center organizes International
Folk Dance and Modern Dance Festivals.
Dancers from all over the world meet in
Bodrum and take part in several cultural
activities apart of dancing competitions.
Volunteers of “Think dance” project will be
working with us on preparations of this
festivals and take active part
during the festival.
PROFILE OF THE VOLUNTEER:
– experience in dancing or performing other arts
– good organizational skills
– ability to communicate easily and solve conflicts
– experience in backstage coordination
– social media management skills, experience in writing articles and posts
– experience in short film making, video editing
– work with stage light
– experience of working with music as DJ or editor.
DURING ONE MONTH OF THE PROJECT VOLUNTEERS
WILL STAY IN A HOTEL. STANDARD ROOMS FOR 2
(MAX. 3) PEOPLE WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ALL THE
FACILITIES INCLUDING AIR CONDITIONER, PRIVATE
SHOWER, TOWELS, BED SHEETS, HAIR DRYER.
VOLUNTEERS WILL BE ALSO
PROVIDED WITH 3 MEALS PER DAY (BREAKFAST,
LUNCH, DINNER) AS WELL AS COFFEE BREAKS.
POCKET MONEY WILL BE GIVEN TO VOLUNTEERS IN
THE BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT ACCORDING TO THE
LEGISLATION OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME. 100% OF
VISA COSTS AND TRAVEL COSTS (WITHIN A LIMIT)
WILL BE REIMBURSED .
WHO ARE WE:
Our organization has two work fields. The first is Dance
Club: we manage a number of dance courses, organize
different cultural and art events. Another one is Youth
Office where we develop international projects, training
courses, info-seminars for youngsters in Bodrum and
raise awareness about European opportunities within the
frame of Erasmus+ programme. What is more, we are
running our office and dance school in accordance with
Green Office rules and terms.
– organize underwater cleaning together with Bodrum
– develop local projects for Bodrum young people
– organize Turkish-Greek meetings and culture exchanges
– run international projects within Erasmus+ programme
– organize International Bodrum Dance Festival.
GET IN TOUCH:
BODRUM DANS KULÜBÜ, YOKUŞBAŞI MAHALLESI, KAZIMAN
SOKAK NO:1, 48400 BODRUM/MUĞLA
+90 252 313 02 01