Summer 2020 Internships with Global Experiences
Intern Abroad in the summer and have a life changing travel experience while gaining valuable work experience in any of our 12 host cities. You could immerse yourself in the culture of London, Barcelona, Dublin, Paris, Florence, Milan, Sydney, Stockholm, Washington D.C., New York City, or San José.
With an international internship, you’ll gain the professional experience and real-world skills that get you hired faster. At Global Experiences, we find and tailor your internship to fit your background and future goals. For over a decade we’ve been helping young professional and students have incredible experiences all around the world.
Come have your own global experience and have an international internship that you’ll never forget.
Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, and more. All internships are unpaid as it is difficult to be paid in a foreign country.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to find a high-quality internship that matches your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your cover letter and resume. We also prepare you for any interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Centralized Housing: Your housing will be centrally located in your host city. Staff available 24/7 are in every one of our host cities. Our staff also host various day trips and social events during the course of your internship.
- School Credit: Depending on what college you attend you may be able to get a whole semester’s worth of credit. We work with dozens of schools to help students get the credit they deserve.