Solidarity Mission Youth Academy is calling for participants to their long-term EVS project in Greece.
When: 1st September 2018 – 31th August 2019 (12 months)
Where: Athens, Greece
Countries: Only Erasmus+ partner countries
«Become part of the Social Hackers Academy team for a year and empower refugees and vulnerable groups through learning web coding.
By being part of our team you will have the chance to support our students in their learning activities. By doing so you are directly helping them to increase their employability. You can support us and learn in one of the main areas of our work:
- Teaching and mentoring
- Development of courses and workshops
- Social media
- Organizational management
Solidarity Mission Youth Academy, as coordinating organization, offers this placement for 2 motivated youngsters between 20 – 30 years old who would like to join Social Hackers Academy. We encourage people with less opportunities to apply for this project.»
- Accommodation covered 100%
- Pocket money: 130€/per month
- Food money: 140€/month
- Transportation: you are going to be provided with a monthly travel card for all transports within Athens
- Health insurance: You will get health insurance covering all of the medical costs
occurred during the EVS and 2 months after it
- Travel costs are 100% covered
- Aged 20-30 years
- Higly motivated person who wants to make an impact in the society
- Preferably with a background in computing to speak more easily to our students in a way they understand
- People facing any kind of difficulties in their lives (Cultural difference disability
economic obstacles, educational difficulties, geographical obstacles, refugees, social obstacles)
- We are particularly interested in hosting refugees and long term unemployed young people who have a background in software engineering
Preferably an experienced software developer
Applying is possible by filling the on-line application form. Don’t forget to provide Ticket2Europe as your sending organization (if you are willing to go as a Spanish participant). The next part of the selection process will be a skype call with pre-selected applicants.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
15 April 2018
Skype interviews will happen from 16/04 till 17/04.