Do you want to spend 12 months in Slovakia and help children in autism center?
Who: 2 volunteers 18-30 years old from EU countries interestedinterested in social work with autistic children
Where: Borová (Trnava), Slovakia
When: starting since March/April 2019 (12 months)
Costs covered by ESC grant: accomodation, food, pocket money, insurance, travel
Applicantion (CV and filled application form) until 1.3.2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
About the project
Volunteers will work in the children autistic center in Borova (website,Facebook), which is just a few kilometers from Trnava. This center is a space, which was created by parents of autistic children.
The project is supported by European Solidarity Corps programme.
A volunteer will help with the following activities:
- Therapy work with children, e. g. handcraft, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Gardening, farming, house maintaince activities with the clients
- Art, music, dance therapy
- Planning of the events outside of the centre
- Slovak class
- Be able to communicate in Slavic languages (it would be better)
- be interested in social work with children
- responsible and open-minded
Following costs will be covered by European Solidarity Corps programme:
- Pocket money,
- Language course,
- Support of supervisor,
- Personal mentor.
Subject line: ESC in children autistic center in Borova
Application deadline: 1. 3. 2019
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Skype interview.