We are looking for Romanian and Slovakian participants!!
~ Back to the Roots | Training Course
– When: 19-25 September 2021
– Where: Pontevedra, Spain
– Partners from: Slovakia, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, North of Macedonia and Spain.
– General Idea: “Back to the Roots” is a training course about rural development whose main aim of the project is to train 14 youth workers in the field of rural development, focusing on the knowledge, skills and attitudes to increase their future opportunities in rural areas, as well as strategies, tools and alternatives to create or recover a rural area and make it more inclusive and sustainable.
– Aims: “Back to the Roots” offers a comprehensive theoretical and practical training on the tools and alternatives that exist for inclusive and sustainable rural development, with a wide variety and diversity of dynamic activities divided into thematic days. It is expected that all the parties involved will grow and improve their skills to face the economic, sociocultural, generational and environmental challenges facing rural people today, through concrete and achievable ideas in their regions. We want to empower youth workers to keep moving towards sustainability and to bet on the rural and on the youth, because a small group of people, in small places, can change the world!
If you find yourself in the above mentioned, read more details about the training course in the infopack below and apply.
– Information: Infopack
– How to apply: application form
– Contact: email@example.com
– Applications till: We don’t like deadlines, we are contacting and engaging participants on the go. So applying asap would be a smart move.
The program is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission and supported by the Erasmus+ Youth Spain.