We are looking for Greeks, Estonians, Cypriots, Italians and Spanish participants!!
~ Starting Up! | Youth Exchange
– When: 18-25 September 2022
– Where: Pontevedra, Spain
– Partners from: Greece, Estonia, Cyprus, Italy & Spain
General Idea: Ticket2Europe and partners co-decided to empower social entrepreneurship ecosystem development and stimulate entrepreneurial learning of youngsters with fewer opportunities, coming from rural areas. We feel an urge to act since the actual job market has been shifting considerably: from “job for a lifetime” towards an entrepreneurship-based one.
This also means going from the traditional mindset of expecting formal education to provide the know-how into an attitude of taking action, finding solutions and learning along the away. Starting Up! is aimed to raise the self-esteem and self-awareness of youth with fewer opportunities. It will enable them to be active citizens, to support cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue. Moreover, participating in Starting up! will raise awareness about the European citizenship of participants. In working together they will come to the conclusion that they belong not only to their own country but also to the community of the European Union.
The priority of the projects for the youngsters to create skills towards social entrepreneurship and how they can be more active in taking decisions related to finding a job. The youngsters will work it out on themselves, they will be more aware of individuals who fill in their own lives and make their own decisions regarding choices he makes in his life.
1. To increase the mobility of 32 youngsters including participants with fewer opportunities and from rural areas;
2. To bring 32 long-term unemployed youngsters (more than 6 months, aged 18-30) together in the exchange;
3. Get involved with the local community and contribute to improve their spaces;
4. To exchange best practices regarding social entrepreneurship and to stimulate entrepreneurial learning;
5. To create and disseminate video tutorials on how social entrepreneurship and taking initiative can be stimulated for youngsters coming from rural areas;
6. Co-create an intercultural exchange where to share ideas, knowledge, good practices and coexist in a respectful and cooperative way;
7. Get inspired and motivated by different entrepreneurs during the largest entrepreneurship fair in northwestern Spain, Pont Up Store;
8. Create a community of potential entrepreneurs and enjoy this unique experience together in Pontevedra!
If you find yourself in the above mentioned, read more details about the youth exchange in the infopack below and apply.
– Applications till: 22th August 2022
The program is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission and supported by the Erasmus+ Youth Spain.