We are searching Albanians, Romanians, Italians, Georgians and Spanish participants!!
~ Pont Up | Youth Exchange
– When: 27 September-5 October 2023
– Where: Pontevedra, Spain
– Partners from: Albania, Romania, Italy, Georgia & Spain
General Idea: From Ticket2Europe, together with our project partners, we have wanted to promote the development of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem in Europeand stimulate the entrepreneurial learning of our young people. We feel the need to act as the current job market has changed considerably. From a “job for life” to one based on entrepreneurship.
This also means moving from the traditional mindset of expecting formal education to provide technical knowledge, to an attitude of taking action,finding solutions and learning by doing.
Pont Up aims to raise the self-esteem and self-awareness of young people with fewer opportunities. It will allow them to be active citizens, support cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue. Also, participating in Pont Up, we will be able to make the participants more aware of European citizenship. Working together they will come to the conclusion that they belong not only to their own country but also to a community of the European Union.
The priority of the projects for the youngsters to create skills towards social entrepreneurship and how they can be more active in taking decisions related to finding a job. The youngsters will work it out on themselves, they will be more aware of individuals who fill in their own lives and make their own decisions regarding choices he makes in his life.
1. To increase the mobility of 32 youngsters including participants with fewer opportunities and from rural areas;
2. To bring 32 long-term unemployed youngsters (more than 6 months, aged 18-30) together in the exchange;
3. To get involved with the local community and contribute to improve their spaces;
4. To exchange best practices regarding social entrepreneurship and to stimulate entrepreneurial learning;
5. To create and disseminate video tutorials on how social entrepreneurship and taking initiative can be stimulated for youngsters coming from rural areas;
6. To co-create an intercultural exchange where to share ideas, knowledge, good practices and co-exist in a respectful and cooperative way;
7. To get inspired and motivated by different entrepreneurs during the largest entrepreneurship fair in northwestern Spain, Pont Up Store;
8. To create a community of potential entrepreneurs and enjoy this unique experience together in Pontevedra!
If you find yourself in the above mentioned, read more details about the youth exchange in the infopack below and apply!!
– Applications till: ASAP
The program is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission and supported by the Erasmus+ Youth Spain.