In Ticket2Europe we are looking for 5 participants + 1 group leader for the youth exchange “Europe is Our Culture”.
- Where: Passignano sul Trasimeno, Italy
- Advanced Planned Visit (APV): 13-16 July 2018 (travel days included)
- Youth Exchange: 20-31 August 2018 (travel days included)
- Hosting organization: Associazione di promozione sociale Kora
- Vacancies: 5 participants (18-25) and 1 group leader (25-60)
- Topic of the project: The project will give the participants the opportunity to explore the importance of cultural heritage and building of European identity through visual and emotional expression. Participants will reflect and discuss on the topics and explore different cultures and backgrounds through arts (theatre, dance, painting, music, video…), used as a tool to share traditions and learn new
things. Participants will show the results of their exploration in a collective performance to be held at the end of the project in the town of Passignano sul Trasimeno.
- Activities: workshops from all the participating countries, debates, non formal education activities, visits to cultural attractions, intercultural presentations and dinners.
- Accommodation: Participants will be hosted for the whole duration of the
Youth Exchange in the educational farm “La Buona Terra” and will visit cultural attractions in the surroundings. They will share bedrooms and live in close contact with nature in a rural area, where the closest town with facilities is 20 minutes walking.
In order to participate in this project, you must be member of our organization and reside legally in Spain.
This project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission, so in case of selection, all your accommodation and food costs will be 100% covered, and transportation costs will be reimbursed until a maximum amount of 275 euros for your way to the venue and back.
If you would like to participante in this project, send us your Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject «Europe is Our Culture» by 25th of June, 2018.